The Australian Constructors Association is dedicated to promoting a sustainable construction industry for Australia.
- To be the authoritative voice for major construction contractors
- To promote the highest standards of integrity, quality, safety and wellbeing across the construction industry
- To influence the construction industry policy development
- To develop a sustainable pipeline of construction work
- To promote the construction industry as a great place to work and build a career.
ACA members embrace the following values:
- Supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of all people attending our workplaces
- Acting with honesty and integrity towards our people, our clients and the wider community
- Providing diverse, inclusive workplaces characterised by collaboration and respect
- Empowering our workforces by providing learning and development opportunities to improve the productivity and capability of the Australian construction industry