A sustainable construction industry that is a great place to work.
To be a trusted partner and voice for the construction industry, bringing stakeholders together to influence and advocate for an enduring, sustainable and progressive industry.
Download our Strategic Plan 2023-30.
Our commitment to the industry
Recognising that a sustainable industry can only be achieved if all stakeholders play their part, the Australian Constructors Association has identified 10 areas where our members can drive positive change.
- Improve outcomes for all project stakeholders
- Maximise the social and economic benefits of construction
- Improve industry diversity
- Improve health and wellbeing of the workforce
- Build capacity, capability and skills
- Build a social licence to operate
- Reduce our impact on the environment
- Strive for improved industrial relations
- Encourage innovation and improve productivity
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure risk pricing is open, transparent and appropriate.
This document is ACA’s Commitment to our Clients and the Construction Industry.