The Australian Constructors Association (ACA)
represents leading construction and infrastructure
The ACA is dedicated to promoting a sustainable construction industry for Australia.
- To be the authoritative voice for major construction contractors,
- To promote the highest standards of integrity, quality, safety and wellbeing across the construction industry,
- To influence the development of policy with respect to the construction industry,
- To develop a sustainable pipeline of construction work,
- To promote the construction industry as a great place to work and build a career.
ACA members embrace the following values:
- Supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of all people attending our workplaces.
- Acting with honesty and integrity towards our people, our clients and the wider community.
- Providing diverse, inclusive workplaces characterised by collaboration and respect.
- Empowering our workforces through providing learning and development opportunities to improve the productivity and capability of the Australian construction industry.