Join us to celebrate the success of the construction industry as industry leaders gather to recognise the skills and innovation at the heart of Australia’s latest iconic construction and infrastructure projects at the 2020 Australian Construction Achievement Awards.
When: Thursday 21 May, from 6:30pm
Where: Grand Hyatt Melbourne (123 Collins Street, Melbourne)
Cost: Individual tickets – $275, table of ten – $2,600
To book your tickets to this prestigious event, click here
The finalists in the 2020 ACAA are:
- Caulfield to Dandenong Level Crossing Removal Project, Caulfield to Dandenong, Victoria by CTD Alliance
- Clarence Correctional Centre, Lavadia, New South Wales by John Holland Pty Ltd
- Darlington Upgrade Project, Adelaide, South Australia by Gateway South
- New Museum of WA, Perth, Western Australia by Multiplex Constructions Pty Ltd
- Newcastle Light Rail Fixed Instructure, Newcastle, New South Wales by Downer EDI Works Pty Ltd
- Sydney Metro Northwest, Rouse Hill to Chatswood, New South Wales by Northwest Rapid Transit
Read about the finalists here.