Georgiou Group prides itself on delivering building, construction and engineering services to a diverse client base across Australia.
With a focus on achieving excellent results for its clients and pursuing innovating solutions, while remaining focused on first-class safety outcomes, Georgiou boasts more than 40 years’ experience in delivering major civil and building projects across Western Australia, Queensland and New South Wales.
Specialising in transport (road and rail), urban development and regeneration, water infrastructure, mining, building and precast, Georgiou Group is responsible for delivering iconic projects including:
- The Perth Airport Pedestrian Skybridge in WA;
- Roe Highway and Kalamunda Road Interchange Upgrade in WA;
- The Northern Road Stage 4 between Mersey Road at Bringelly and Eaton Road at Luddenham in NSW;
- Mona Vale Road East Upgrade in NSW;
- The HOTA Green Bridge in QLD;
- Bruce Highway – Cairns Southern Access Corridor Stage 4.
Georgiou has a workforce of more than 600 people and aims to be ‘the best people to work with’.