The Georgiou Group prides itself on delivering first class building, construction, engineering and property development services to a diverse client base Nationwide.
With a focus on achieving excellent results for its clients and pursuing innovating solutions, while remaining focused on first class safety outcomes, Georgiou boasts 40 years’ experience in delivering major civil and building projects in Australia.
Specialising in transport (road and rail), urban development and regeneration, water infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, building and precast, Georgiou Group is responsible for delivering iconic projects including:
- Gateway WA – Perth Airport and Freight Access Project: the largest infrastructure project ever undertaken by Main Roads WA;
- The Direct Factory Outlet at Perth Airport;
- Construction of Building 410, the medical teaching building, at Curtin University’s Bentley campus in Western Australia;
- The Old Mandurah Traffic Bridge Upgrade;
- Multiple stages of the Southport-Burleigh Road Upgrade; and
- Northern Road Upgrade.
With offices in Western Australia, Brisbane and Sydney, Georgiou has a workforce of more than 600 people and aims to be ‘the best people to work with’.