Lendlease Engineering Pty Ltd
Craig Laslett is the Chief Executive Officer of Lendlease Engineering & Services Australia, leading a workforce of circa 5,500 people. In this role he is responsible for the diversified Engineering and Services businesses, which together design, construct, operate and maintain significant public and private infrastructure assets.
Craig brings significant experience in engineering and services, having spent more than 30 years at Leighton Contractors including Managing Director.
He is passionate about greater diversity in the construction industry and reducing the barriers to employment of Indigenous and disadvantaged youth. His current roles in industry and community leadership include:
- President – Australian Constructors Association
- Co-Chair – CareerTrackers
- Chair – College of Leadership and Management, Engineers Australia
- Board Member – Roads Australia
- Advisory Board Member – UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT